Mirai no Yume is a community dedicated to introducing Japanese renai games, or dating sims, targeted at a female audience to the general public. The GxB genre (Girl x Boy) usually involves one female pursuing one or more males, while the BL genre (Boy's Love) has one male pursuing one or more other males. Games vary in design, but the majority play like choose-your-own-adventure stories, with the gamer clicking through dialogue/description and selecting a response/action at various intervals. Depending on these choices, the gamer may be rewarded by further plot development and CG (Computer Graphic) images. A great deal of these games contain scenes and themes of an adult nature. Appropriate warnings will be provided.
The files posted here are for trial purposes only, and we highly encourage members to support the companies by purchasing their products at Himeya or other online locations. The greater an overseas audience these games receive, the more likely the Japanese companies are to consider translating them into English. Already, Hirameki International and JAST USA have successfully brought over a number of releases to the United States.
Currently, the only commercial games translated into English are the following:
JoinAC GAS - Graduation - Internal language option
Kuro no Tsuki - Darkness of the Moon - Translation patch by Lavender Cross
Langmaor - Enzai - English release by JAST USA
Langmaor - Zettai Fukujuu Meirei - English release by JAST USA
Karin Entertainment - Animamundi - English release by Hirameki International
Karin Entertainment - Yo-jin-bo - English release by Hirameki International
Vivid Color - Silver Chaos - Translation patch by Onadoru Euphoria
DO NOT ASK FOR TRANSLATIONS OF ANY OTHER GAMES BECAUSE THEY DO NOT EXIST.
In order to install and play the majority of these games properly, you MUST have Windows XP set to support East Asian languages. Go to Start --> Control Panel --> Regional and Language Options --> Languages tab --> check Install files for East Asian languages. You may need to insert your WinXP install disk to complete this step. Then, go to Regional Options tab and set the drop-down menu to Japanese. Do the same in the Advanced tab. Restart when prompted.
The files posted here are mostly archived with the WinRAR program, which you can download here. After installing it, right-click the downloaded file and click extract. Download the Alcohol 120% program here and install it, restarting when prompted. Open up the program, right-click the large, empty white space and select Add Images, which will open up a file browser. Select the file you extracted and click OK. The white space should now have the file you selected listed. Right click the name, choose Mount on Drive, and select the virtual drive you want to mount it on (if none show up, you need to go to File --> Options --> Virtual Drive --> Number of Virtual Drives set to at least 1). Usually, at this point, the game's installation window will pop up, and you should proceed with the on-screen directions. For an excellent step-by-step installation and troubleshooting guide, please see MastressAlita's Japanese Game Installation Guide.
1) Do NOT post introductions, troubleshooting questions, or requests for games, game capture guides/walkthroughs, or game images. This is a purely filesharing community. For discussion, please visit bl_gamers, the YaoiForever Mailing List or any of the other links provided on the sidebar.
2) Be courteous to the uploaders. Please comment if you are downloading a file.
3) I do not mind you sharing the download links posted here in other venues, but if you do, provide a link back to this community.
4) Do NOT sell burned copies of any of the games posted here or provide them to burned game sellers such as Blue Tale Shop. If I catch you, you will be automatically banned and a notice sent to your ISP describing your behavior. THIS IS A SERIOUS OFFENSE.
5) Check the memories section for previously posted downloads. If you have a reupload request, submit it in the comments to this post and whomever reuploads it for you will leave a reply with a link back to the original post.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firestorm717 or mc0820.
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!
See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal
Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.